A six-session parenting program for parents of children aged 3 to 9 years…
Would you like to learn how to:
• be better at talking with your child?
• be better at understanding your child?
• help your child learn to manage their emotions?
• help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
• teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence. Children with higher emotional intelligence:
• are more resilient – this means change and stress are easier to deal with
• are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
• have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
• are more able to cope when upset or angry
• have greater career success – Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Evidence shows that the earlier the intervention the greater the impact – it’s never too early to learn how to better connect with your child and teach them important life skills!
Where: Berry Street Northern Office, 677 The Boulevard, Eaglemont
When: Wednesdays 10.30am – 12.30pm, 19 February to 25 March
* Please note we are unable to offer childcare
Contact: Camilla Evans (9487 7770) or Candice Hona (9450 4783) from Family Services
• Unlimited parking on The Boulevard (sealed road becomes gravel)
• Unlimited parking in Yarra Flats Park (entry opposite Berry Street driveway)
• 2-hour parking on Glenard Drive West (behind Berry Street)