Just a reminder that throughout Term 3, the College Wellbeing Team are here to support the needs of students, families and the wider community.
Our College Wellbeing Team will be working alongside Leadership and teaching staff to support the wellbeing needs of our students, parents and guardians.
Our Wellbeing Team are available to take your calls on the following numbers during regular College hours:
- Head of Wellbeing Nicole Stockwell 0390210029
- Junior School Tracy Loebert 0390210025
- Middle School Ben Smith – 5 & 6 0390210026
- Carmel Devitt – 7, 8 & 9 0390210023
- Senior School Michelle Glowacki – 10, 11 & 12 0390210027
Please see the attached fact sheet from Headspace about coping with stress related to COVID 19.